Although I always develop OpenCV applications under linux and always recommend open source environments, many of you use Windows (hey, use whatever suits your needs). So this is for all of you Windows OpenCV developers, you might find it useful:
"Ceemple OpenCV for Visual Studio" - Out of the box OpenCV C++ development for Visual Studio.
Ceemple Page: http://www.ceemple.com/ceemple-opencv-visual-studio/Features:
- Pre-compiled OpenCV v3.0 built with: CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP, IPP
- Support for Windows 64 bit distribution and Visual Studio 2013
- Auto installation of Microsoft Image Watch extension
- OpenCV new project wizard
- 70+ examples of OpenCV and CUDA.
- Start programming immediately using OpenCV within Visual Studio.
- OpenCV is ready for use, built with complementary libraries.
- No need for long setups, configurations and adaptation of OpenCV for Visual Studio.
- Learn from the numerous code examples provided.
- Debug with Microsoft Image Watch extension.
- Free use.